AzureWatch Security Information
Security of your Azure Applications is our primary concern!
- All communication with our servers is encrypted via SSL
- Your account information is stored in a secure cloud-based database behind a firewall
- Your perfomance metrics are stored in a secure cloud-based storage area
- Your Azure certificate and SQL Azure passwords are stored in an encrypted state and behind an IP-filtering firewall in Windows Azure
- There are no public-facing Web or WCF endpoints that are exposing/returning your certificate or passwords. Thus, neither you, nor anyone else with your login/password to AzureWatch, can access your certificate or storage passwords